According to the web search results, the most popular websites in France in 2023 are:
• Google.com, which is the leading website in France with more than 15.62 percent of desktop web traffic. Google.com is a search engine that allows users to find information on the internet. It also offers various services and products, such as Gmail, Google Maps, Google Drive, and morehttps://www.similarweb.com/top-websites/france/.
• YouTube.com, which is the second most visited website in France with 9.28 percent of desktop web traffic. YouTube.com is a video-sharing platform that allows users to upload, watch, comment, and share videos of various genres and topics. It also features live streams, music, movies, and original content.
• Facebook.com, which is the third most popular website in France with 8.83 percent of desktop web traffic. Facebook.com is a social media network that allows users to create profiles, post updates, send messages, and interact with friends, family, and other people. It also offers features such as groups, pages, events, games, and more.
• Google.fr, which is the fourth most visited website in France with 6.65 percent of desktop web traffic. Google.fr is the French version of Google.com, which provides localized search results and services for French users.
• Orange.fr, which is the fifth most popular website in France with 3.72 percent of desktop web traffic. Orange.fr is a telecommunications company that offers internet, mobile, TV, and landline services to customers in France and other countries. It also provides news, entertainment, sports, and other content on its website.
These are the top five websites in France in 2023, but there are many more that you can explore and enjoy. You can find more information about these and other websites on the websites that I used to search for them . I hope this helps you learn more about the internet usage and preferences of French people.